Councilwoman Lula-Davis Holmes
Candidate for Mayor – City of Carson
Master’s in Public Administration, Bachelor of Sociology
I have fought successfully to provide:
- Over 4,000 free meals to our families
- Established small business funding to preserve jobs
- Built affordable housing for families, seniors and veterans
- Passed a rent control ordinance protecting our families
Working with my fellow council-members, we’ve completed:
- The Avalon and 405 Freeway interchange and Carson corridor
- Renovated Carson Park and Community Center
- Prohibited marijuana dispensaries
- Eliminated non-residential R.V. parking
- Stabilized city finances
All without raising your taxes!
As your Mayor, I believe we can accomplish much more and fill the voids that have restricted our efforts to protect our residents from:
- Inappropriate oil drilling
- An infestation of professional drug dealers
- The dilution and suppression of your vote with districts.
Thank you for the opportunity to serve you over the past 13 years. Please, vote for me, for Mayor.